The Bright Side of Selling
How to make a difference when you sell!
2 CD Set
Do you hate selling?
Do you resent salespeople?
Most of us have plenty of evidence about how awful selling and salespeople can be. But does it have to be that way? Is there any other way to relate to selling and salespeople? The answer is yes! It is up to you as a salesperson to alter and change others perspective and view of sale and salesperson.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to sell from your vision and passion rather than scrabbling for the sale
- Have your prospects be glad that you called
- Quit forcing the outcome, and enjoy the process – your results will soar!
- Discover selling as you’ve never seen it before
CD ONE Tracks:
- Opening by the speaker
- What is there at an opportunity to sell?
- Nobody cares about what you want!
- You never take responsibility for anything!
- Communication is the key to understanding
- Just because you feeling it, doesn’t mean reality
- What you resist is what you create
CD TWO Tracks:
- It is never what it seems to be
- People want to be lead
- People want to be around happy & successful people
- Power is equal to being whole & real
- Rocking Chair Syndrome
- One happy customer is tons of future prospects
"We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons."