Whether at home or at work, a strong organization begins with strong, healthy individuals. When individuals work together in alignment, spectacular and synergistic results can occur for the whole organization.
You know how to measure productivity...
But are you getting the results you want?
You have created successful programs and procedures...
But are you getting the participation you need from others?
You know all about management...
But is that enough to meet the demands of a rapidly changing environment?
Do your plans for success include all aspects of organizational change?
There are two sides to organizational change:
I. The “Doing”.
This side is about processes, measurement, tools, structures and procedures.
This side is about Management.
II. The “Being”.
This side is about participation, commitment, attitude, creativity, overcoming resistance to change, and self-leadership.
This side is about Leadership.
Good management (the “Doing”) is not enough to create lasting growth. Change also requires leadership. Our powerful program is necessary to develop the “Being” side of businesses and organizations committed to sustainable change. By applying simple tools and concepts, desired changes in organizational performance occur through individual transformation.
How it works
This program is a 3 part series. Each individual section is powerful and can be used independent of the other sections. Each one occurs in a seminar or class setting. These seminars allow members of the organization to relate to each other and their accountabilities in a whole new way. It allows managers to understand employees, and co-workers to understand managers. Each member becomes responsible for his or her part in the organization’s success in an exciting and empowering way. After attending these seminars, you will be able to create an environment of extraordinary communication, commitment, teamwork and productivity.
In addition, we interview key position holders in your organization for a deeper understanding of their operational behaviors and what we can do to empower their commitment to the organization. We will then give our recommendations to the executives.
Also you will have options of monthly and quarterly meetings to review the productivity and implementation of new systems, along with bi-weekly meetings with the selected executives or managers.
Part One – Basics (2 Days)
Getting Into Communication & Creating Vision
- How do you participate?
- Internal Conversation
- Effective Communication
- Fulfillment Cycle
- Personal Effectiveness
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Values & Vision
- The Big List
- Overcome negativity in the workplace.
- Foster honest and effective communication with the people that make a difference in forwarding your organization’s purpose.
- Communicate without resistance.
- Shift attitudes from apathy to ownership.
- Train as a team to perform with greater responsibility, accountability and commitment to your organization, your team and your customers.
- Shift participant’s mindset from “problem” to “solution”.
- Build an environment of teamwork and excellence that produces results by creating “Win-Win” situations.
- Understand your professional and team-related operational behaviors to reduce stress and resentment.
Part Two - Advanced (1 Day)
Powerful Discipline & Time Management
- Success Process
- Asking 10 Effective Questions
- Disciplines for Success
- Schedule & Time Management
- Train your teams to accomplish more in less time.
- Move strategy into reality.
- Create innovative ways to solve organizational problems in a short time.
- Keep all initiatives on track, not just the current headliners.
- Reduce the number of meetings required to produce results.
- Transform accountability, integrity, and responsibility from “good ideas” into actual practice.
Part Three - Mastery (1 Day)
Business Planning From Vision
- Plan for Producing Results
- Phases of Mastery
- How to put Vision to Work
- Project Management
- Bring your organization’s vision to life by systematically applying it throughout all business areas, activities, and processes.
- Create and invent a new set of professional and team-related operational practices that allow you to pursue your organizational goals and be effective.
- Manage teams through inventing and implementing targeting, forecasting and tracking systems that allow you to be responsible for your business operations.
- Develop individuals as leaders within an organization by empowering their ambitious dreams and goals.
- Develop an entirely new experience of satisfaction, success, and commitment throughout the organization.
View program flyer [PDF]
View program white sheet [PDF]
View program survey [PDF]